Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Very Peachy Thanksgiving Give-A-Way!

  Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful. Thankful for our friends and family, for what we have, and even for the promises of the future. I ,personally, am very thankful for all the support I've gotten and continue to get from all you Peach Vintage fans, weather you be friend, family, or a perfect stranger. So in the Spirit of the season I'm offering up a custom Super Awesome Friend or Merry Mermaid, your choice.
To enter you will need to:
1. Like our Facebook page and share the Give-A-Way link on your page.
and
2. Leave a comment on what you are thankful for this year on this post with a link back to your Share on Facebook.
And that's it!  One entry per person, duplicate entries will be deleted. Winner will be picked at random. Give-A-Way will close November 29th, 2011 at 12:00am EST. Please U.S. and Canada entries only. I'll Announce the winner November 30th here in an upcoming post. Thanks for entering and Good luck to everyone!

3 comments:

  1. This year I am truly thankful for the navy, with the support I am receiving I am able to work through the emotional stuff for me and the kids and not have to worry too much about the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful that I am able to work at home so I can be with my girls!
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1182336179#!/profile.php?id=138400107

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am grateful for many things this yr. Mostly my amazing my little family, the support, love, & joy they bring me. I am very grateful that God have my brother a second chance to live after surviving 3 heart attacks at the age of 36. I am thankful to have a roof over our head, food on the table, a job to go to, and my wonderful friends.

    ReplyDelete