Saturday, November 19, 2011

Welcome to the New Peach Vintage Blog!

 So, it has been suggested that Peach Vintage needed a blog and I have decided to deliver.  My hope with this blog is to bring you Shop updates, How To's, and some peeks into my Peach Vintage life style on a weekly bases.
 To start things off I'll will be doing a big upload this week to Peach Vintage, and for you Locals that like to see before you buy I will have a selection of Peach Vintage goodies stocked at Beyond Fabric so if your in the St. Marys area stop in, say hi to Sara, and check out my lovelies. For this coming upload I'll have Little Indian Head Dresses,Giant Fleece Balls in 7 new color combination's, and a few Super Awesome Friends with more on the way in a later mini upload. 
    So stay tuned here and on the Peach Vintage Facebook Fan Page for the exact Shop Update times! 
   Oh! And something else exciting to look forward to! In honor of the season I'll be doing a few Peachy Give-A-ways! Look for the first one to open up in the next day or two.
  Well I guess that's it for this post. I'm really looking forward to bringing you all my Peach Vintage-y goodness so stay tuned!  And don't forget to like us on Facebook ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment