Friday, December 16, 2011

New Esty Banner !

 So, I have this super awesome friend named Jess, who redesigned my peach vintage logo for me and if you haven't been to the shop front lately you should totally go check it out and let me know what you think!
Oh! and did ya notice Peach Vintage is on Twitter ! Go ahead and follow us for all your peachy updates and heads up on specials and sales!
 
 Anyway, just finished a "fix it" job. So, my good friend, Sara, owns our local fabric shop, Beyond Fabric, and she asked if I could fix these slip covers for a pregnancy massage pillow set a customer brought in because her seamstress was book up and I said ok. I've had them for about 3weeks, taking up precious space in my house while I finished my own projects. So, I finally got to them the other day,Had to rip out pretty much all the other persons work and start over, but I managed and was able to finally put one more project behind me and get them out of my house!
Here's Colebear using the belly pillow as a lounger! He thought it was the greatest ever! My silly boy. He was totally bummed we didn't get o keep it.
Well, I'm super happy that now I get to go back to working on my Christmas presents and Peachy products for the shop. First up is finishing the Christmas quilt taking up my work station! Got some super groovy vintage thermos's the other day that I think I'll be listing on Etsy in the next few days and I have piles of furniture to be worked on for the Pickers Market booth. Tasty's is in the final stages before opening( super exciting!) so it's crazy over here but I feel it starting to ease up and I'm really looking forward to the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment