Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Pickers Market Booth!

   So, if you have been following us on Facebook you know Thursday,Dec 1, was move in day at The Pickers Market.  We are all moved in now and everything is looking Christmas pretty.
    When my momma-in-law,Marla, came to me as asked if I wanted to open a booth with her I was like "Heck Yeah! lets do this thing!" . Our booth is a great mix of true vintage pieces, Shabby Chic, Modern Vintage, and Handmade items, everything I always wanted out for my Peach Vintage vision.  I love thrifting and  re-doing furniture, it's something I started getting into when I met my husband, but a house can only hold so much and I had to taper off on my buys and start being particular. Not anymore! Our pickers booth gives me a place for all those special repainted, reupholstered, or perfectly peachy furniture find to be shared. I really love what I do and I put my heart into every redesign and handmade item I make so that hopefully it will be just as special a piece for your home as it was for me to make. so if your in the Fernandina area make your way down to  The Pickers Market and Check us out. I Promise you'll love what you find:)

No comments:

Post a Comment