Saturday, March 31, 2012

Custom Work.

   So, did you know that Peach Vintage does Personalization and Custom work? In Fact it's some of my favorite work to do! It gives me a chance to stretch my creative brain fingers and think out side of my box. So, if your looking for something unique with my Peachy perfect touch all you need do is shoot me an email and ask : ) and we can work on a way to make your vision a reality.   
custom personalized Plush Ball set in fleece and minky.
Hand drawn embroidery to match the fabric pattern.
All the Applique for this set was hand Drawn to fit the curved panels, but this one also features thread writing with a free motion foot.
Customized Plush Ball with Name and Birth date Panels. all Hand Drawn.


This was a fun custom request! A Felt Alphabet to play with in the bath. As always I used a wool blend felt for play longevity.  
Custom Cushions with Slip Covers. Actually had to make new cushions for this vintage wicker set, along with new slip covers. I love this pink french lady print to go with the black and cream ticking the customer picked!
Super Awesome Friends were made to be personalized for your little super hero's and Giant fleece balls can be made to order in a rainbow of colors or prints all you need to do is ask ;)
custom slip cover for a cute foot stool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment